Friday, September 11, 2009

Excuse for Tardiness: Plants vs. Zombies

The time block I have set aside to gather my thoughts into this blog is also the only time I can get me some gaming in. In an attempt to keep my blog alive I will make a post like this to tell you about the game I am currently playing that has prevented you from reading something maybe more interesting.

If you're like me and love a good tower defense game, this is a very good one. I have been spending way too much time playing this game. There is a lot you can do in the game and a variety of gameplay as well. This means many hours of fun.

As you can tell by the title and the art direction of the game, it has a light hearted humorous tone to it. There was some moments where I actually laughed at a game (for its hilarity not its shortcomings). Currently I have not collected and unlocked everything, but I hope to soon, or I will have to make tough choice: to stop playing :-(.

Its a great game, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment