Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Beer of the Moment: Blackberry Witbier

Intro
Okay I'm getting burnt out with the technical writing. What better way to recover then with a refreshing beer. Every month I will mix things up with a quick post about the current brew that I have in the fridge. You may be asking, "What does this have to do with Game Development?" For some it may have nothing to do with it(sorry guys/gals), but for others it is a huge part.

I can not count how many times I have ended up bantering with a fellow developer over the after work beer or two (or much more). What does bantering and beer accomplish? Allow me to provide you with some logic: bantering + beer == more honest conversation == tighter friendships == more personal growth. So if its your thing, drink up.


Samual Adams Blackberry Witbier

I was restocking today and I came across this brew. I picked up a case of Blue Moon and Samual Adams Summer Ale, but I wanted to try this purple thing I saw in the aisle. Now this is a fruity brew, so if you like your beer to be bitter and hoppy, then this is not the one for you. The blackberry is the most prominent taste in the beer, which makes it very tasty. Very drinkable beer, my wife even liked it. I would recommend it and will probebly buy some more in the future.

cheers!

1 comment:

  1. You and my brother man, I don't know how you guys love this one! I'm usually down with a fruity beer. Blue Moon, Stonecat Blueberry (and I HATE blue berries). I just don't like this for some reason. Give me pretty much anything else Samuel Adams, though.

    ReplyDelete