Friday, August 7, 2009

First Post

Hello,

I will be using this blog to express the many thoughts and ideas I have in my head. Too many of these thoughts and ideas get expressed over IMs and impromptu conversation with my friends. while I love to hear their thoughts, I believe I could be getting a larger variety of feedback if the world could give me its 2 cents.

Before I begin I would like to set some things straight. I am no Guru of any sort, but I like to think I am at least a newb++. I will probably say things that are either wrong, right, controversial, mis-spelled or boring, but I will only apologize in advance for the last two. That means if you got Beef, I want to hear it. I like to think Beef (AKA feedback) makes us all stronger if we care to listen and dig into it. I would prefer constructiveness, but to be honest if you just want to take the time to say "you suck", I will be happy you even care.

The content focus of this blog will be in the area of Game Development. Sub-content focus will consist of: Programming, Development Tools, Managing and Misc. I may switch it up with a post here and there about random thoughts about music or life, but they will not be the main focus.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to learning lots about compiling engines, data structures and what not.
    :D

    ReplyDelete